Monday, October 27, 2008

i've been tagged

2-7 random facts about me



1. I hate scary movies! I have only recently come to this apifany. I used to like them till the last scary movie I saw was "The Ring" The day I saw this in the theater there was a girl dressed up and at the end of the movie she stood around all scary like and hauntingly.I hated that feeling I had and vowed never to see a scary movie again.It is not fun to lay in bed all night and be all worried about the noises you hear,so to avoid this,no scary movies for me

2. I have a real pet peeve for girls who work out with their hair down. Can you really get your excerise on if you are constantly moving your hair around or it is bouncing in your face as you run. The thought of it sticking to your face as you sweat sounds unpleasant.

3. I am a terrible worrier! I'm sure you all know this by now,but it is grown since my children.I worry about everything,from peoples feelings to knowing if I am doing everything well in my life.You can't say something to me and say oh nevermind because I worry about what it could be and I create terrible scenarios.

4.I have a dish phobia.Dishes can't be hangin in the sink for to long because it makes me feel like things are so messy.Mike is often looking for his cups,and I snatch them up to fast and put them in the dishwasher. What can I say,I love a clean house

5.I love love love talking on the phone,I get so much done while I'm on the phone. It is my outlet,to the outside world.I love seeing a glimpse in to others peoples lives and I live through them.

6. somtimes I fell like I hold myself back,like I feel when I'm in a workout class and I'm feelin the energy I want say whoa yeah and do a little dance,but I get nervous what people will think,but if I had a buddy with me I wouldn't feel like that.Strength in numbers is my motto.


I tag Kristy,Kristen,tara

4 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

ok so I tagged you and you didn't even do it and then you tagged me and I already did it. What's up with that??

Katie said...

You are so cute! Chris and I hate scary movies too! In fact we have rented scary movies before, popped them in and stopped it after a couple minutes. A few months ago we rented The Eye and all we watched was the previews and they were all scary so I told Chris I changed my mind and he said good! We are such chickens. I just don't like the feeling it gives me. I'm glad Chris is the same way. I love talking on the phone and before you know it your whole house is clean!

Grandmommy Crum said...

Your too cute, thats my girl! Always worring,always a clean house(I dont know where you got that from)Loving talking on the phone(I do know where you get that from) When I call Liz, I usually do the dishes, at the end of the conversation, She says,"are you done using me, to get your dishes done?" Well Im glad I can help you out when we talk on the phone to get you house clean! I love you infinity xoxo

☂niki. said...

haha. mandi, you're so funny! you and alli really are a lot alike. your personalities and the way you talk. this was a fun post. i agree with the loose hair when working out! and i also laughed out loud with the last one! i can totally hear you say "whoa, yeah!" i wish we could do zumba together!