Saturday, February 14, 2009

cookie tag and Valentines day

A while back,Niki tagged all of those who read her blog to make her cookies and document when we made our own and put it on our blog. Well the timing worked that I need cookies for valentines day,so we had a double whammy of a post.



Junior baker,Mom sent this apron for Rocs and he just loves it.

getting busy!

makin oat flour


Lots and lots os chocolate chips




more chocolate chips





and more



get all warm and delicious





finished product










the delivery, in our valentines get up





double trouble


The valentines cupids delivered cookies to daddy at work. we put the cookies on sticks and made some heart shaped rice krispy treats. I think is was a hit. Hope you all are having a day full of love xoxoxox






9 comments:

Gail said...

How precious! Happy V-day!

Alli said...

this is too cute! I love love love presley's little piggy tails and tutu. Oh i could just die over her. and rocco as a little chef!your kids are too cute! Happy valentines day love and miss you guys!

Kristy Treible said...

So cute! I bet Mike was so excited to see you and the kids. Love the tutu! Happy Valentines Day!

Shan said...

So stinkin cute!! I love the tutu!! And the chef hat, how addorable!!

Grandmommy Crum said...

Everything YUMMY, cookies, and most of all my babies, I could eat them up! O.K just kiss them for me! I was looking at your blog with Avrey, she said OOO I like Rocco's hair! I want them to come over! Happy Valentines Day! Love infinity xoxo

Bdub said...

Mandi, you kids are to die for. They are so cute. And those cookies look so delicious!!! love you!

Lucille Jarvis said...

Jr. baker is a pro.. Mandi how cute was this, oh I love you. Such adorable cupids, what a fun awesome Mom you are. I am so glad you are you. Love Auntie Lu,

Tara said...

It turned out so adorable, those cookies are making my stomach growl. Your kids could not be cuter! I'm glad I got to see them at the park, so now I feel like I know them a little better. Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest cupids.