Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trent Tomlinson

last night we went and saw a FREE concert,by Trent Tomlinson.It was fun to be outdoors and let the kids run aroud and not worrying who is crying.
My heart ached a little for Trent,he used to be kind a popular and now he is playing free shows in Bakersfield California,this is a sad day in his career!
The show was fun and he sounded pretty good,it probably sounded even better cuz it was free.


Thanks Trent,even though you said at the end of the show"thanks for spending your hard earned money to come and see me."Maybe he didn't get the memo.

6 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

I don't know who Trent is? Am I a complete loser? We need some Free stuff nowadays, everything is so expensive!! Sounds like fun.

Lindsay Jones said...

never heard of him, his voice and picture don't match up. But glad you had a good time!

Grandmommy Crum said...

I dont know why but your post cracked me up! Im laughing right now, you are so funny! I have never heard of him either. Who is he? He sounds country, but doesnt look it!Did you know who he was before you saw there was a free concert? Anyway Im glad you had fun!!Love infinity xoxoxox

Kristen said...

Thats so sad! "thanks for spending all your hard earned money!" I laugh...but its a sad life, he kind of looks like the chris angel of not-so-hot rock!

Nunes Family said...

Hey Girl! I found your blog from Jami pitts! This is Britani Nunes (jones)! We were in Aesthetician School together! Anyway your family is way cute! I can't belive you live in CA! I have a blog to.
mattandbritani.blogspot.com
Glad I found you.

☂niki. said...

hahahaha.