Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack!
After a couple weeks of a virus, eating our computer. We are finally in working order. Apparently technology in the collins household is not on our side. Still,we have no camera. But, Mike took this sweet picture of the kids,when we went to the temple in Fresno.They are double trouble.They feed off eachother and egg eachother on. They are starting to really love playing with one another,Rocco is wanting to include her and they hug eachother out of the blue.I love it and can't wait for their relationship in the future.







7 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

they are looking so much a like it that picture!! And so big! Hurry up and get here! Love you!

Alli said...

They are so big!!! Presley is a little girl and not a baby anymore!!! I can't believe it! Her poor head :( I can't get over her piggy tails! I love em!! I miss those kiddos I talk about how freakin cute they are all the time to anyone who will listen and it makes me miss them more. Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!

☂niki. said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how old they are looking! Can't wait to see you guys.

Shan said...

Wow I can't believe how big they are. I miss ya tons!!

I had to email Candice, because mine wasn't working for her blog either. Do you have her email.

Tara said...

Wow! Yea! You are back I have been missing you, I was starting to get worried. I should have called. They looks so cute! I can't wait to give Scarlet a playmate! Well I will see you in a few days.

Lucille Jarvis said...

What beautiful kids. I love them, and I love you.......

Unknown said...

Such cute kiddos. Love Presley's pig tails.