Thursday, December 17, 2009

we had some rain and it created a small river in the back, so the kids decided to run in it while still in their jammies and crazy bed head.






Do you notice anything in these pictures?
That's right, Presley is in panties and fully potty trained. She has done awsome and I would do it 50 more times if it was this easy each time. No babies in diapers anymore,with the exception of bed time. I think on the savings I will do with the diapers I deserve a new shirt. For all my efforts,hmmm I like that plan

4 comments:

☂niki. said...

yes, good plan. go get something for yourself.

love you guys.

way to go pres!!

Kristy Treible said...

love these kinda moments! Presley is getting so big!

Tara said...

Congrats on the potty training!!! What a biggie! They looks so cute in their bed head! Miss you guys!

Alexis C. said...

I am so proud of my girl!! way to go leelee!! i love you sister!