Saturday, August 14, 2010

the trincess is 3

another year has come and gone and my sweet baby is getting to big!!!! Yesterday was Presleys birthday, of course being such a girlie girl all things revolved around pink, princess and tutus


We had to curl her hair, so she could wear her crown

We had to have pink minne pancakes


The crown stayed on all day, she calls it a crownd, is a must have accesory


She still thinks she is 2 and is trying to use being 2 to her advantage, when she dosent want to do something. "But I'm still 2 , I cant do that". I think she is to smart for her own good








She got all sorts of fun things this year and she loved all of it!
Presley is such a fun little girl, the new things she is into is givin kisses. She wll stop me from walking down the hall and say"wait I need to kiss you" on your arm or leg, or wherever she can reach. But, you must say thankyou, and if you dont, she tells you, you need to say it. Its pretty darn cute.
She has the best voice and says the funniest things. Princess= trincess, Wand= dwond, Brother= drotha, these are just to name a few.
She loves to read books to herself and will lay on the couch with her legs kicked up and read to herself out load, and she tells quite the stories, sometimes its seems to be in another language.
Presley has been praying for the past couple months to stay dry so she can go to dance class, and this happens every prayer, blessing the food prayer and all. Well this past monday she got to go. I think she was too nervous and she just stood there on her mark with her fingers in her mouth. By the end of class she said , but what about dance class. I told it was already over and that she didnt do it, she was so sad. So come this Monday we will see how she does
Since our last visit to Mesa she has grown a love for Party in the USA, by Miley cyrus, she loveeesss it and has the best moves to it. sings it everywhere, I otta get that on video, its a riot
She is roccos little shadow and loves to do everything he does, but can still do it all girlie
She brings our family so much joy! to see my kids be best friend is the most precious thing in this world. We love her so much and keeps us entertained daily. I love being her mom




7 comments:

Alli said...

i love that pretty little trincess and her drotha! We miss you guys! Happy Birthday Presley girlie!!

Grannie Wright said...

I decided to read as many out of town blogs as I can to help stay current. Mandi your Presley is a choice little spirit. I am glad that you got to be the lucky one to raise her. Love you guys!

Shan said...

Happy Birthday Trincess!!!

Tara said...

How stinkin' cute is this girl! I loved all the little stories and her darling, spunky personality! We need to hang out sooooon! Happy Birthday Pres!

Kristen said...

Sounds like she loved her day!! She is too smart for her own good!! I love the first pic because it get to see a good shot of your house!! it's lovely!

Unknown said...

3 already? She is adorable! And so are your Minnie Mouse pancakes. Fun mommy!

Kristy Treible said...

Happy Birthday Pres! I love how girly she is!

P.S. she looked like Scarlet in some of those pictures!