Sunday, October 31, 2010

last nights trunk or treat



Pres was a fifties"gell" aka girl, she loved it and thats probably an understatment. We borrowed one of my friends cyndi , daughters dance costumes and she thought she was beautiful,not cute, beautiful. I stood corrected .



she was running down a hill and I got this mid run, its perfect timing, but dark!



Secret agent man, didn't love his suitcase, however I thought it was funny! he originally wanted to be a fire breathing dragon, but I wasn't sure how to come up with that costume, so the next option was a secret agent like the backyardigans. I though he pulled it off great!





I love my little kiddos and they make all of these holidays so special.


keep reading for 2 other posts

5 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

oh mandi, they look so cute and they are so big! i can't get over it. love their costumes!

Tara said...

Those turned out so great! They look like they had a blast! I love your trunk too! Fun stuff!

niki said...

love those cute stinkers!!

Janae said...

Very cute!

Shan said...

Wow it has been a while since I have checked your blog!

The kids look so cute! I hope you are doing well.