Monday, July 11, 2011

a little of what weve been up too..... I hated the color of the cabinets so I wanted to paint them a light cream. They are cheap laminate cabinets so, it was a lot of work and I still need to touch up. These are just pictures I had that happen to show the color of cabinets from my phone. But you get the point! I couldnt have done it without Nikis help! I dont want to do it again for a long time!!!







The after.... Ill get better shots later, but you can see the change

3 comments:

Team Handy said...

yea, a post!

niki said...

the white brightened up the kitchen so much. it wasn't the best paint job in the world but i'm glad we did it.

Janae said...

The cream is SO nice and looks great with your stainless steel appliances! I know from experience that this was surely a LOT of work! Good Job!!!