Friday, March 20, 2009

Well folks,my camera pooped on me,well actually the kids broke it,they held the lens closed when it was trying to come out and they stripped the gears. So,needless to say I won't have pics till a new camera,but these are some pictures from Mikes phone that he sent me and I feel like I haven't had any fun kid photos for a while.

Last night while I was at enrichment ,Mike took the kids out for a treat. He emailed me this and it was titled "sharin the love". What a good brother he is being.
Monday night we took a quick trip to Fresno to go to the temple. Mike did a session in the morning,while I got ready and did breakfeast and then we flopped and while I was at the temple ,Mike took the kids to the park.

Mike said she was so brave and went down the slide by herself lots of times



There was a fence all around this pond where the ducks were and Presley wanted to see them so bad,so she tried to get in,and she got stuck. Mike had to perform surgery to get her out.The people just watched as Presley cried and Mike wiggled her out.Of course it was a photo op








My little boy is growing up so much,I love these jeans on him,they make him so old




Just a random pic with some stranger








5 comments:

☂niki. said...

This is so cute! You're kids are to die for! What's even cuter is that mike took all these pics.

Presleys pig tails and roccos jeans are irresistable.

I really miss you guys.

Presley getting her head stuck us too funny! Yet sad.

Love you guys!

Alli said...

This makes me miss those kiddios even more!!!! they are so stinkin cute I can't stand it!! I am dying over presley's pig tails they are too cute! And Rocco is a freakin stud! I am sure everyone in his primary class has a crush on him. Cause how could you not? He is the cutest boy I have ever seen!! I would have a crush on him if I was his age! Love and miss you guys!!

Tara said...

Looks like it is a pretty good camera phone. Too bad your camera broke that is the worst! But, back to the kids...they are too cute! What an adorable little family you have!

Lindsay Jones said...

So cute!! Both of them are getting too old!! We miss you!! Love you!

Barbie said...

Your kids are growing so fast. They sure are gorgeous. Miss seeing you!