Friday, March 20, 2009

betrayed!!!

My heart is sad today.The thing that we women dread the most,the thing that is the biggest no-no in a marriage, the thing that all women dread in a marriage, the thing that hurts so bad.
I've been cheated on.......by another ........................................................ Esthetician
Mike went and got a massage yesterday,and while he was there he talked to he therapist about the estheticians and how many they had and she mentioned they had a brow bar and did nose waxing. Well,his ears perked up,nose waxing,he has always wanted this taken care of . So,he got it done....he had some other estheticians hands on him,someone elses wax on him.


But,he is forgiven. I didn't know how to do nose hair waxing,so I have no reason to be mad and maybe I'll go get it done so that I can learn.




















I'm really not mad,I'm just teasing Mike.

8 comments:

mandi said...

Let me set the record straight, she was mad....Mike

☂niki. said...

You are funny!

Tara said...

Haha! I love this post! But, I must say the best part for me was when I just saw Mike's comment right there! You guys are too funny. Just so you know, I was scrolling through the pictures in that last post and Wes looked over and said, "oh goood you added more picutes on the blog." I had to tell him that was Presley and your blog! He totally that it was Scarlet. Too too funny!

Shan said...

You are so stinkin cute!!

I promise I will put some bump pictures up, I just need a cute day!!

Grandmommy Crum said...

Your funny!! Oh how I miss all of you!!! The kids are growing too fast without me! Im feeling sorry for myself! The pictures are adorable, I want more!!!! I miss you and love , love, love, you!!!!!!!! LOve infinity xoxo

Jen Olson Brown said...

This is so funny! It's so true- cheating on your hair dresser or service provider is the ultimate infidelity. I'm so glad you found it in your heart to forgive him! Funny post! Thanks!

Todd and Jacy Skouson said...

You're so funny!

Gail said...

That's a great story! You make me laugh!