Friday, April 3, 2009

since My camera isn't working,I thought I would look through my folders and see what I have







In front of the Bellagio,happy as a clam

After a train ride,what a pair


just a chub



A helmet and high heels,good combo




A couple of bowl heads





Like father like son






This is a funny picture,Avrey in a bucket. Sorry it's sideways







precious picture with mimi and Rocs








Mike and went to New Zealand in'04. We had an amazing time.We stopped at a museum and we had to try out this huge bike









New Zealand









Still New Zealand,in this funny car












This was just off the side of the road,just a beautiful ocean











Mike's turn! he even had to to make his hat funny,so he would seem like he fit the part














Our mode of transportation,WE traveled by motor home and the most incredible sights













11 comments:

Tara said...

Fun pictures! I have missed your posts. You guys will have to get a new camera in time for the vacations coming up. Your pics make me want to go to New Zealand. I love Rocco in the heals and helmet photo. And my favorite is Presly in the car seat with the pink flower. They are just too cute. Nice chatting today, see you soon!

☂niki. said...

this was a good post. i love looking through old pictures. my favorite is of mike on the bike. he's a funny guy. and i like to rhyme...i guess it's time...for me to go...to the easter show...tata for now...don't have a cow...

k, i'm done:)

Jill said...

Yeah some more pics of you guys! SO fun! I love the bowl heads! Too funny! We are going to be in Mesa possible for Easter I want to see Jori and Niki and Boyd in the pageant. I am sure we will be there sometime in May I hope we can meet up! Love you tons

Kristen said...

I've never seen the RV before...its cute!!! And for some reason I do not recall remembering that you went to New Zealand...doesnt' 04 feel like a million years ago??/

Kristy Treible said...

What a fun family you have! That is awesome you got to go to New Zealand before kids. FUN! FUN!

Lindsay Jones said...

everyone looks so young!! especially you and mike in the new zealand pics!! Love you!

Todd and Jacy Skouson said...

I love all these pictures! My favorite is Rocco in the high heels with the helmet- made me (and Todd) laugh out loud!!!

Lucille Jarvis said...

Fun, fun to see all those beautiful pics, what a awesome family you have. love you.

Shan said...

How cute!!

Jen Olson Brown said...

I loved the photos. That bike is huge!

Gail said...

I love your choice of pic's. That one of your mom and Rocco really is precious. You kids are so cute! I love the photos in New Zealand, that is a fantasy for Steve and I. We've always dreamed of taking that trip!