Friday, July 11, 2008

birth

Well, today I am a new auntie, Little Easton Jake Heywood was born Aug 11th, 8lbs 9oz
After 20 hrs of laboring, pushing for an hour, using the bar, squating, 4 people pushing on her, Easton was born by c-section, very healthy and chubby.My heart aches for my little sister havng to go through so much pain, she tried so hard to get him out, but he was just to big for her little body.I was talking with my mom this morning and I just started to cry, because I love Alli so much and I am protective over her. I want her to be safe and not be in pain, so I am having some emotions I didn't think I would.If I feel this about my sister, I can't imagine the day Presley will have her own kids,how will want to take the pain for her. I wish ,I could be there to hold this little angel and be near the one that was just the nearest to my daddy.I miss my family so much and my heart aches because I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I got a pic of Easton on my phone, but I don't know how to get it off so pictures will be coming soon. Alli, great job, the process was so hard, but look at what you made.can't wait to see you.

5 comments:

Shan said...

Congrats!! Congrats!! Tell your sis, great job!!

Kristy Treible said...

finally. in the end it is all worth it! I am so happy for them and now the question is...Is Easton named after a baseball bat? yes or no still a stinkin cute name!

☂niki. said...

She was so amazing! I'm still in awe about the whole situation. What a miracle. Easton is a special spirit. Not to mention,so adorable!

Kristen said...

Your the best big sister!

Jill said...

I cant wait to see him. I am giving alli some time. I know right now she is exhausted and healing. I am so proud of her!!! Hey I finally updated my blog. (somewhat)
Jill