Friday, November 14, 2008

another trip down

this is roccos picture taking skills,I found this on the camera and thought it was funny

On our way home we stopped at the Vans outlet and all got a pair of shoes.Mike and Rocs have the same an I couldn't resist a photo op. I want Rocco to wear an outfit just like Mike.I think father and son matching is irresistable






Our humble abode while camping. This is my kind of camping!I got to sleep on a real bed and have a bathroom and running water.


my boys!



one of Presley's possesd moments





Rocco and Kylee.Mikes brother's daughter.






One of her happy moments









While we were gone on our date,I came back and looked at our camera and saw all these sweet babies.






These kids are such great friends,I love these little girls as if they were my own. Lindsay does such a wonderful job with them and they are so special. .Love all guys for all your help and letting me and Mike feel young again.

well we made it back and had a great time.we had a whirl wind vacation.To Havasu,to Mesa,and back to Havasu, for some camping and quad riding. Presley was possesed the whole trip,crying,wouldn't let me sit down,but we survived and now she is fine that we are home.Rocs did good and had so much fun playing with his cousins. Mike and I got to be alone a couple of times this visit. We got to go to the temple together,we did sealings and happen to be in the same room we were sealed in,oooh isn't the neat. We went on a date and ate yummy food and then met up with everyone at a piano bar and listened to fun music. Unfortunately no pics of our date nights ,but here is what I got.

4 comments:

Grandmommy Crum said...

I miss you, come back home!!! It was so fun to see you, I love my babies! Im the most proud Grandmommy in the world! It was so great to see Mike, I feel complete with all my family around me! I love the pictures of the kids, the father son feet are so adorable! Our little Presley is a little movie star, with her sun glasses! I love you all so much, cant wait for the next visit! love infinity xoxoxo

Lindsay Jones said...

We has such a great time, we love it when you come visit. come back soon!! We love you!

Alli said...

finally a new post! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting! It was fun seeing you but I don't think it was enough. we miss you guys already! I agree with mom and Linds COME BACK HOME! love you!

☂niki. said...

that was an exciting and fun filled trip!! you guys are such a dreamy little family. you and mike still have that spark for each other and your kids seal the deal! they are so lovable! i love hearing rocco say my name that same way he says it every time i walk in the door, "nikeeeeeeee". and i can't resist lee lee's baby blues! it was fun to have you guys for a bit. the piano bar was a fun, out of the norm experience. love and miss you guys!