Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time Out!

This is not part of my post,but I had to include,because how could you resist this face,she has quite a personality


The other night Mike and Rocco were having a pillow fight.They were having a great time and laughing until.... Mike hit our picture on the table and knocked it off. Rocco gasped and said"Daddy that fragile(yes he said fragile,I say that often so he picked it up) you naughty."So we proceeded to put Daddy in time out. Much to his dismay,I caught it all on film
.



I was cracking up,everything I told Rocco to say, he did. "Look at my eyes,what do you need to say? and so on". We told him he needed to stay there for a minute of every year of life. Um... he'll be there a while.




He had to put his face in the corner and then had to kiss Rocco and say sorry for his behavior.
Mike ended up being good and getting out early,because he would have been there for 31 minutes,because he just had a birthday. He is ofically in his early thirties. He his such a good man and Father. I hope he knows how much we love him and hope he felt special on his day. Love ya Honey!!



10 comments:

☂niki. said...

Oh.my.gosh! I'm pretty sure this is my favorite post ever! First off, that picture of "pez" is so, so adorable!! And then her beanie... My, oh my, that is darling! I want that exact same one for me!! I mean this truly when I say that your kids have the best style of any brother/sister duo I know!

Now as for the time out story... That is priceless! So hilarious! Rocco is smart and witty and a plain crack up! You guys teach him well and I love how much you rub off on him. He is a heart breaker! He is my man and I have a crush on him. Really, I do.

Hope mike had a great b-day!

Loves and misses! And some kisses!xoxo

Jolene said...

Thats pretty hilarious. Sometimes I think I should put myself in time out just to keep myself from going crazy :) Anyways...my schedule is very open and I would love to go for lunch sometime. I left pretty quick from the party because Leah has been sick and in a bad mood but I think she's feeling a lot better. Just email me (jo_eliaba@yahoo.com) and let me know when. Then I can get your phone number.

Kristen said...

I was laughing, then when I read Rocco saying, "look in my eyes,etc" I started laughing even more!! Doesnt little moments like this make our lives all worth it? Where else can we get this kind of entertainment??

Kristy Treible said...

I love it! It is so nice to have daddy home and play with the kids! I love that picture of Presley and I am so glad you posted it.

Grandmommy Crum said...

hahaa i am laughing out load! haha thats awesome i love it! rocco is so dang cute i can hardly stand it! he is getting way to smart for his own good! i miss you guys already! kiss my babies for me! and presleys beanie is to die for! i want it!!

Grandmommy Crum said...

by the way that last text was from me..lex!

Lindsay Jones said...

Don't you love it when you can see that they really are learning what you teach them! That is pretty funny! Presley is too cute for words! Love you!

Grandmommy Crum said...

I love it!! Mike is a good sport, what a good Dad! Hope you had a good birthday mikey, love ya!! Rocco, thats my boy, how darling is he, what a little man, its kind of scary everything they know! My darling little Presley is the cutest, tell your friend we love the beanie! I love her little personality!!! kisses to all, I miss you! Love infinity xoxo

Stephanie said...

That is hilarious!! Boy they really keep you honest huh!! Mike's a good sport! Hope you are having great holidays!! We need to catch up soon!

Hobbie said...

Mandi, that picture of Presley is sooo cute. and that beanie, she is rockin' it! How fun to see Rocco put what you have taught him into action. That is such a fun age!
Also, I just wanted to say, I love your tree from the post before, I think the "present" base is such a cute idea.
P.s. Merry Christmas !!