Saturday, September 26, 2009

Funny thought


I was driving home from the grocery store, and the kids in the neighborhood were having a lemonade stand. The dad was outside watching them and it was just a cute little sight. I purchased my lemonade and a brownie for $1.not cuz I really wanted or needed it, but I wanted the kids to reap some rewards for there efforts.


Now I'm home and I got to thinking how I could make some money, What If I stood on the corner with a sign that said" waxing and facials, Brows $10, Facials $40" Do you think I would get some new clients. I could have my table set up and everything all outside. Hmmmmm.... Interesting, this could go somewhere!


There may be something said about going back to the enterpenuerly skills of a child.

I'm laughing as I think of this what a funny sight!

8 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

I think you should do it just for kicks!

Tara said...

Hahahaha! It kind of reminds me when they have a kiosk in the mall with eyebrow threading.

☂niki. said...

do it! do it! do it!

Alli said...

I would come and get waxing a facials from you anyday! P.s My eyebrows were in deperate need of you and you never did brow night!! :( Miss you!

Hayley said...

Mandi!! It's been awhile and I've missed your cute blog and your mega-good-looking children! A few thoughts going through your posts: I didn't know you were doing brows and facials- good for you! I LOVE Rocco's hair- oh so cute! Loved your comments on Antonio Sebato- what a crack up- what is VH1 coming to these days? That Manti temple is GORGEOUS! and that picture of you at the bellagio should be in a Magazine!! So glad you guys are doing so great!

angela hardison said...

that's such an awesome idea. kids are fearless, which is the way to be if you want to accomplish anything!

Shan said...

So cute!!

Grannie Wright said...

Hi Mandi! I say what have you got to lose. I remember the facial Tara gave me from you. It was absolutely wonderful. I love, love, loved it.