Friday, September 11, 2009

Those Moments

I was just flipping through the channels last night and landed on VH1 and stopped for a few minutes. I found myself watching Antonio Sabato, trying to find his one true love through the most ridiculous dating show ever made.
Well on this particular episode the girls had to perform a Hawaiian hula dance to tell a story of why they wanted this man, they don't even know. Anyway, the locals then interrperted the dance and what the story meant through their hula and then told Antonio .
Can I just tell you I was so embarrased to watch this,what fools they were making of themselves . I literally had to close my eyes and and cower my head of how dunb I felt for them.
I couldve run out of the room and screamed at those girls and told them to stop!.
Sometimes I just can't handle how embaressed I feel for people.
Does anyone else get this way or am I weird?

3 comments:

Alli said...

i am ashamed to admit this but I watched that too!! hahahahaha while you were getting embarassed I was laughing my head off! I thought it was so hilarious how stupid they looked. while still wishing my hips could move like that. :) hahaha oh mandi I love how awkward you get in embarrassing moments.

Alli said...

p.s. I love you so much and can't wait to see you in a few days but can you please change your song I really REALLY dislike that band. :) but I love you :)

Tara said...

I don't think you are weird, I think you are hilarious! I can't say I've felt embarrassed for them, just shocked at what people will do for a camera...