Monday, September 7, 2009

life thru pictures

Be prepared for lots of pictures,this is what our life has been about.


Presley loved all her presents,her joy is so precious

gotta love it

They do love to fight, but every now and again there is tenderness


We went to the cabin 2 weeks ago and rode the quads,I love how the kids are all helmet








life is better with a little marshmellow on your lip





We went to the Manti temple,and it is now my favorite temple. I reccomend trying to go if your ever even near it. The town is tiny ,but you have this amazing temple. The grounds are beautiful with so much grass it is crazy. the kids loved running around and running up the hills

































Bryce Canyon











precious











Rocco caught 6 fish and reeled them in all by himself












watching the fountains at the Bellagio,












7 comments:

Team Handy said...

I also love the Manti Temple. When I was in Young Womens, we went to see the Manti pagent. It was an amazing experience! Glad you guys had a great time.

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys have had a fun and busy summer. Your kids are getting so big and are so cute together.

☂niki. said...

Great pics! Looks like a lovely family vacation. Man, that temple sure is stunning!! Love you guys! 2 more weeks:)

Tara said...

I really loved all of these pics. Once again Scarlet and Presley have the same dress. Gotta love Target! Love our chats lately, hopefully you are getting sick of me calling...Take care and have fun on your trip home!!!

Todd and Jacy Skouson said...

Love all the pics! So cute! I esp. love the last picture of you and Presley, so precious.

Hector said...

Yeah for pictures! So fun to see them of your trip! I love the one of you and Presley! Two beautiful girls! :)

Suz said...

Manti is my favorite temple too... That is where Nate and I were married. Stunning, ey?! Looks like a fun trip!