Monday, May 17, 2010

monday funday

this is how rocs left the house today, we went out to lunch and he insisted he needed the knee pads for his protectin incase he fell. I guess he was damaged from pretending "I 'm am alien" while having Qtips in each ear and running into the wall, followed by a loud sream, cuz blood was coming out of his ear. We don't know the extent of the damage to his ear yet, but he isnt acting like he is in pain, we went to the dr and he is on drops till wed, till the swelling goes down. I hope and pray there is no permenant damage. Kids do the craziest things

4 comments:

Tara said...

Poor Rocco! Hilarious about the alien, but I hope his ear is ok... That is so funny about the knee pads! And really you don't post enough Rocs and Pres are about double the size I remember. Can't wait to be in Cali with ya!

Hayley said...

oh geez- that is a Qtip nightmare for sure! I've missed your blog mandi! I am STILL CRACKING up over the dance pictures you posted.. not at you... definitely with you... probably because I have some funny ones too! The "grabbing the pecks" one is THE BEST!!! Oh what great memories! thx for the laugh!

Kristy Treible said...

So funny! I hope his ear is ok?? Kenzi went to the doctor today and she has swimmers ear! They are getting so big! I know I say that all the time, but everytime you post they look bigger! Maybe you should post more often! Love ya!

Janae said...

Oh my. I know that is scary stuff, but that makes me laugh. I'm sure I did crap like that when I was little :p Funny Rocco. I hope he's okay.