Thursday, April 24, 2008

All Aboard

A couple of weeks ago with the play group we took an Amtrak ride to Wasco. The kids loved it, especially Rocco.I guess it's in his blood. In th picture above he is doing choo choo.




The play Group
I asked Mike if he could get some stuff for the kids, so he met us when we got off the train. He gave the kids all sorts of goodies. I told Rocco, Daddy was giving him presents, so the next morning he wanted to play with his presents. He loved it.
Thanks Mike for taking the time to put a smile on the kids face. I love you and I am so thankful for the hard work you do everyday.

4 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

so fun!! i love roccos hat!! presley is gettin so big...shes sitting up already!what a good husband...i bet rocco was so proud!! and happy (belated) birthday!!! hope it was great!

☂niki. said...

holy crap! those pics of rocs and lee are to die for! they are so dang cute! i love their coordinationg outfits and rocs hat of course! leelee is getting so big. she looks mature. can't wait to see you guys!

Lindsay Jones said...

What fun stuff, I bet Roccos two year old self was pretty proud to have such a cool dad. Fun stuff.

Kristy Treible said...

love the pics of the kids...so CUTE!! I am so glad you have such good friends there i am sure that helps a little living away from family.