Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bakersfield friends

I would like to give a shout out to all my Bakersfield friends. My birthday was on Tuesday and Teasha had invited me over for lunch, we were asked to bring some kind of finger foods and just let the kids play. I was talking to my mom on the way there and she asked of we were having lunch for my birthday, I told her no, they don't know it's my birthday, that's notsomething i go around telling everyone.
Well to my surprise, I walked into Clarissa's backyard and there was a sign and all the girls shouting Happy Birthday. I was shocked and so honored that they would go to the effort to make me feel so special.From the time that I was in 2nd ward they hadn't removed my name from the roll and my birthday was on there. Teasha was snicky and congured up this surprise.
So from the bottom of my heart I thank you guys for being so thoughtful and being my friends. You are one of a kind and I am so blessed to have met such a nice group of women.

4 comments:

Clarissa Wilstead said...

well, I must admit that we are one of a kind! and we love Mandi!!!

Lindsay Jones said...

We are so glad you found some good friends to take care of you while you are away and we can't do it ourselves. Love you!

Anniebanannie said...

Love ya Mandi!

teasha said...

Mandi you are pretty great yourself. It takes two sides to make a friendship! I'm just glad we found out your birthday to celebrate! Everyone needs a little friend celebration on a birthday.