Let me all share my love for this wonderful store! For 2 years I did not have a Target close to me, so I went on my trips when I was in Mesa, which was nice , but didn't fill my need for the weekly or tri-weekly visits. So now that I have one at my disposal I want to share my love.
1. The feeling I get when I am in there, the lighting makes a difference,way better than Walmart
2. The Market Pantry, same quality as name brand minus the price.
3. The dollar section, gota love it.I find things that I don't need but it's cheap why not?
4. The decor is always nice, yes it can still be pricey, but designer looks,not designer prices
5. The food court, chicken strips and a drink for$2.00, and it's good!
6. I think my kids like it, Rocco loves to go and have lunch there, we cant walk out without siting on the swirly chairs.
7. My kids dress cute due to Target
I love Target and I missed it so, and I'm happy we have been reunited