Saturday, May 10, 2008

Amanda Rae
Happy Mothers Day from the 3 of us:


Mandi-Mother Extraordinair!
There are 3 people who know what a wonderful mother she is. There are surely more than 3 but these are 3 who love her the most. The most because she has caring hugs for days, smiles for years, and love for eternities (some of us get kisses too). Eternities because she has love that is boundless, especially unconditional when acting as a mother. A mother of 2 as her resume states. Mandi cares for her children like no other woman could. She holds one on her hip while consoling her boy as he states more than a hundred times "momma, I watch madagascar, momma, I watch madagascar". The one stays attached to the hip because if set down for a moment, she wields a loud cry yearning for more of momma's love. Mandi does it all with a smile, does it with compassion, and does it with a desire for more. One could ask why, but only a mother knows. She knows, and does day after day. What a good day it is with momma in it. We could not do it without you. And one day a year is not enough to say thank you. As for us 3, we love momma...
(Thank your sisters, they helped me hack in and post this on your blog. Luv ya, Captain BN)

5 comments:

mandi said...

wowey, I was in a complete state of shock, Niki asked me to look up Someones blog and I come to my blog and Here my wonderful, incredible, thoughtful,gracious, and so special husband, decided to do the worlds best Mothers Day present. I was bawling and screaming and so honored that Mike would take the time to figure all this out. Thankyou my sweet love, my heart is so full and I am forever going to hold this in my heart as the best day ever. You are my true love and the one I hold so dear. You are so thoughtful and I am so blessed that we are are eternal companions. Smooches!

Shan said...

That is beautiful!! What a great thought!! He's a keeper, Mandi!!!

☂niki. said...

mike did good! real good! this was so sweet. i was so happy to help him hack in! i could tell how excited he was to do this for you. you have an great husband that loves you so much!

Kristy Treible said...

that is so sweet, good for you. you definately deserve it hands down. i am so impressed by mike. make sure you tell him a big THANKS from us for letting us keep you here for a whole week!!! thanks for all your help and the candy station was a big hit!

Tara said...

Wow! What an amazing day for you. That is awesome. Mike did so great. I'm glad I got to see ya more this last trip. Your kids are so cute.