Friday, May 16, 2008

Snail Loco

Yes these are snails. Never in my life have I seen as many snails as I have here in Bakersfield. When the water goes on, the snails come out.This is Rocco's daily fun,he loves to look for the"the big daddy ones " and the "tiny baby ones", he loves to line them on the sidewalk and watch them crawl. we were outside yesterday and Mike was hitting them with the golf clubs and Presley and I just watched. These snail kind of freak me out, they leave this shiny snot trail as they crawl. There is probably at least 30 that I could count yesterday, I hope they don't take over one day.



She is so sweet. She is finally crawling all over, all over me that is. She definately is a mams girl and won't leave my side. But, I better enjoy this because, one day she'll not want to be with me. I wish I could get more done while holding her.

10 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

I love Presley's bows. So Cute!! I hope you are enjoying your new car! I am sure it is so nice to be home. Rocco is getting so big! What a cutie!

JenJen said...

Hey Mandi, your kids are so stinkin cute and always dressed to perfection!! I thought Mike's mother's day post was super cute I showed Justin like hint hint that is something I would really like!! I'm sorry we missed you this last visit, dang it. Lindsay said they are coming to see you in June without the hubbies that will be super fun! Well just wanted to say hi and we can keep in touch thru the blog!we miss you guys....

Kristen said...

Your right you are wierd! The snail thing reminds me of Texas, everytime it rained little frogs would come out of the wood work, it was gross! Presley is so cute, I dont know how you do as much as you do with her literally attached to your hip!!

☂niki. said...

those snails kind of are creepy! that song was funny. if a snail could sing, they would most definitely sound like that! presley is a doll in those pics! pink is so cute on her!

Shan said...

I would be freaking out too!! That bow looks great, I love the band!!!!

Tara said...

I think the snails are kinda cute, but the whole snot trail thing is gross. As always the kids look super cute.

Shan said...

Chase wanted to see Rocco's snails, so I just pulled up the blog, and noticed the song!!! I love it!!

Lindsay Jones said...

what heaven for a boy, snails everywhere! Presley is a doll, I can't believe she is crawling, she is supposed to be a tiny baby!

Alexa Mae said...

they are sooooo cute!! they are looking more alike as presley gets older. Rocco is a little stud....

Joy said...

wow....you take really good pictures! Of course it helps that they are so cute ;)