Friday, May 30, 2008

shopping trip

We went to Old Navy on Memorial Day, and I had great sucess on the sale rack, I got 8 shirts and 1 pair of jeans , all for $40. I had Presley model a darling outfit, she even possed. The pants make her look so grown up, she can't crawl to good in the jeans, cause they are kind of thight in the tighs, but she just needs to stretch them out. Should I tell her this will be the story of her life, jeans that are always needing to be stretched out, if only she could dome some squats and lunges, they would loosen right up




5 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

I love the way she is posing with her leg and hip action, so cute! Tyla has that shirt, but it has pink flamingos on it. Girls are so fun to shop for!

☂niki. said...

omg!!! are you kidding me? did she really do that by herself?? that is hilarious! and adorable!! the jeans are too cute on her! i love it! you are so funny. squats and lunges...totally!

Lindsay Jones said...

She is too little to stand up!!! Posing so funny!! It doesn't get any cuter than that!!

Jill said...

Mandi! She is soooooo dang cute! I cant believe you got a picture like that!

Kristen said...

I love how her little leg is kicked out a little! Saylee has the same shirt but its brown and it has palm trees on it, its cute! I went to Old Navy and there was nothing left by the time I got there...boo hoo