Sunday, August 17, 2008

prayers...pass it on

My sisters good friend Stephanie and her husband Christian were in a terrible plane crash late last night.They are going to have a hard and painful recovery and are in definate need of your prayers.We are trying to get all to gather as one and put forth our efforts in behalf of them.Please keep them in your prayers and ask the Lord for his watchful eye over them.
Stephanie is a dear friend to Lindsay,when I was at lindsay's house a few weeks ago, I picked up a card that Stephanie had written to her.She was expressing her love and thoughts to linds about the 4 year anniversary of my dads death. I was so touched and realized how special she is.
I have faith in the lord and know that he hears our prayers.
To learn more about her viist her blog

1 comments:

Shan said...

We will definately pray for them!! Keep us posted!!