Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fill in with one word answers

1. Where is your phone?purse
2. Where is your significant other? work
3.Your hair color? blonde
4. Your Mother? inspiring
5. Your Father? amazing
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? constant
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? parenting
11. Your fear? trajedy
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? AZ
13. Where were you last night? meeting
14. What you're not? thin
15. One of your wish-list items? body
16. Where you grew up? mesa
17. The last thing you ate? dumplings
18. What are you wearing? sweater
19. Your TV? enjoyed
20. Your pet? fish
21. Your computer? dated
22. Your mood? content
23. Missing someone? daily
24. Your car? pilot
25. Something you're not wearing?retainer
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your Summer? adventerous
28. Love someone? definately
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Something you crave? everything
33. Why you blog? connection

I tag: Kristy,Kristen,Stephanie,Jessica

5 comments:

Shan said...

Target!! You make me laugh everytime I walk in there!
Just so you know I think you look great! Don't think you have to be a pencil to be thin, you really do look fabulous!!

☂niki. said...

i love these tags. i think one word can tell a lot about someone.

that's funny that you said you weren't wearing your retainer. do you normally wear your retainer?

Kristy Treible said...

Favrite store Taget?? Your kidding! You are only there evertime I talk to you!

Grandmommy Crum said...

I love number 12 best!!!!! Wouldnt it be great if you could live here again, that would complete me!!!! I love you infinity!!!xoxoxoxoxoxox I miss you, more xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Jules said...

Hi Mandi!! I found your blog through your sisters so I thought i would leave a comment. You have the cutest lil family and your kids are adorable!! I love those family pictures. Hope you are doing good :)