Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've been a bit in a blog quandry.I haven't had any good ideas for a new post! I went to NIki's blog and she just did a roandom post of things,so that has given me the idea to do a random post about things we have been doing. If you haven't ever gone to Niki's blog,please do so.It is always fun and cute,she was the inspiration for all of us Crum's to start our blogs and we are thankful for that!


I moved the book case underneath the picture,Which came to me from my mom(the picture)I have it's sister of roses picture and mom didn't want this one anymore.So my last trip to Mesa I brought it home,along with all the things for Christmas,which made for a very full back seat. I should have taken a picture. It took us at least 2 hours to figure it out,it was a puzzle.We made sure everything was sequre(sp?) and it made it here in one pieceWhewwww!


Kids just being cute,Pres looked like a snow bunny,we had to have a photo op

Her little hat looks so cute on her,she loves it.at first that was not the case,she was always pulling it off.But,know we walk by it,and she wants to put it on,all that wearing of the bows has given her practice.


We were having some sticker fun,who said stickers were for paper




At our house ,they are for bodies



Hellooooo Everyyyyybody! I am blogging to you all!





12 comments:

JOY said...

MANDI! I'm glad you found me so I could find you!! I love your blog. Bring those cuties over soon!

Stephanie said...

I love love love that pic of you at the end!!! So how it is~huh! More pics of you ;)

Itsagirlsworld said...

Randomness is always fun!!! You have a adorable family Mandi!!

Grandmommy Crum said...

Oh how I love and miss my babies!!! We didnt talk today, I feel lonely for you, I went to Dennis Barney's viewing. it was amazing! Our enchilada dinner was great, good food and a wonderful family! I wish you were here!!!! Love infinity xoxo

Lindsay Jones said...

The picture and bookcase look good! I miss you and your kids so much! Just this morning Avrey said I miss Rocco and Presley! Come home! Your picture at the end makes me laugh, not you just what you said. Love you !

Kristen said...

I love just seeing you all chillin at the house, and now I can picture you when we talk on the phone next to our computers!!

☂niki. said...

haha. this was fun! the bookcase looks great there. i laughed at your spelling of secure. just one letter off. that first pic of roc and pres is so cute! i love roc's pose. and presley's hat, of course! i'm glad you included a picture of yourself. you don't do that often enough. i can totally hear you saying that too! love ya! miss you guys!

Kristy Treible said...

The bookcase looks great! I love love love the beanies on both our girls! Thanks again for getting those for us. I love when you post pictures of you. FUN! FUN!

Clarissa Wilstead said...

I love the picture of you...that cracks me up. By the way, I think you've shrunk a bit from when you took those pictures at the almond orchard!

Gail said...

It's so fun to have a peak at your sweet life! Your family is precious and I love the family pic's. That car your kids got for Christmas is classic! My kids had one and loved it too:).

Tara said...

That last picture and caption made me laugh out loud! You are too funny! Your babies are growing up so fast! They are the cutest ever!

Unknown said...

I love the random post. Life just is fun and needs to be talked about!