Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Niki

My sweet Niki, I hope tomorrow is a good day! I have been thinking about you and praying for you.I am so blessed that we are family and best friends.I love you infinity and am so proud of all you are. You are so patient and have learned so much through this process and I am stronger from watching you go through it,so I can only imagine the strength you have gained throught this process. The Lord has a plan for you and I know you know this. I'm sending 6.2 vibes your way!








Tommorow I hope you can find out if you can do this

and can be this,smiley and Happy!

For those of you who are confused ,Niki has a drs appointment tomorrow to see if her A1C levels are at a good level to see if she can try for a baby.It all has to do with her diabetes, so lets cross our fingers .She is not really prego in the pic above,she was just really full after her birthday festivities.She call it her food baby.

6 comments:

☂niki. said...

Oh, Mandi. This is the sweetest thing. It makes me cry. This means so much to me. Thank you so much. I love you(infinity). 2 more hours...

Lindsay Jones said...

Our family is so wonderful. I am happy that we are all friends and love eachother infinity!

Alexa Mae said...

you are super sweet mandi! you girls are so lucky to have each other and not only that, but lucky that all of you are so awesome!! hope to see ya soon.

Grandmommy Crum said...

What would a sister do without her sisters support! I love the way you love!!!! Thankyou for being mine, what would a do without you!! Cant wait for your visit !!!!!Love infinity xoxo

Camille said...

What a good sister you are to post your words of encouragement!

Bernadette said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog!
It´s ever so nice to see the love between the "Crum-sisters"!
You are a great family.
I´ve often seen pictures of your cute babies in Niki´s blog and I really enjoy them!
Greetings from Austria,
Bernadette