Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Third times a charm

This picture seems to be a little foggy, but I decided to distress the table a bit, so I stained it. It turned out horrible, so I was painting over it really fast and frustrated and I actually ended up with something that was kind of cool. Do you like it? And if you are wondering if I dropped the stain while getting out of the car and it spilled all over the garage leaving the cement a permanent wet look, the answer would be, yes.





I wanted to get crafty ,so I made some moss balls. I think I need to paint the pots, but I think they turned out pretty good

8 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

Look at you miss martha mandi! Love your moss balls they are so cute! I'm still excited to see your table in person!

☂niki. said...

I'm a bit distracted by the dead flowers you continue to keep in a vase with water! Did you really have to put it back on the freshly painted table? Haha.

Love, love, love, loooove the moss balls...Sorry the song got stuck in my head.

mandi said...

they are not dead, they closed up for some reason, i'm serious

Kristen said...

Funny how you not knowing what you're doing turned into your new table!! Ha Ha! Those big balls are awesome! You'll have to tell me how you did them

Kristy Treible said...

LOVE the table. You told me the story about the stain spilling, but you didn't really tell me what Mike said. How did you make the moss balls?

oh you can get all the supplies at Michaels to make the shirts, i even used the extra ribbon and tied bows on their flip flops.

Shan said...

You are a miss martha mandi!!! That looks awesome!!

That sucks about the spill!! I hope you are able ot get some of it out!!

Jami said...

Hey I love those balls! How did you make them? I have been wanting to do a project kinda like that one...I like yours better. Please do a post teaching us all how to make those very cute project. Also...this is Jami Pitts. Just incase you didn't know

Hobbie said...

Mandi, I think your living room looks great. That color on the table does make it pop. Love it.
You make me laugh. The story about the stain spilling, that sounds like something that would happen to me. ha, ha:)