Friday, June 27, 2008

cousin love

When my family came down last week we went to Murray Familt Farms. The kids loved picking the fruit.I had so much fun with them here.It was great to have them see my house for the first time and help me redecorate and put stuff in the right place. I love them so much and am so greatful for them and the love that we all share.Sisters, thank your husbands for letting you come and that we were able to spend time just us girls.
The kids had a great time together, Rocco thinks it is so fun to growl at Avrey and make her cry, the more she cries, the more he growls. He loved it. For a few days after they left, he kept asking where the girls were. He misses them and I am so glad that the all love eachother. Livvy is such a sweetheart and is growing to be so mature. I love them all. We can't wait for baby Easton to arrive so he can join in on the cousin fun.



6 comments:

Alli said...

I love that picture!! Rocco is such a stud! He is so cute i can't take it. If I was a little girl I would definatly have a crush on him! Its so fun to see them play together they are all so cute.

Shan said...

what a sweet pic!!

Jill said...

Oh my gosh! He is a tease like Sam! It is such a boy thing! Sam loves to growl and chase Lucy around. SHe cries and I get so mad at Sam but he just smiles and thinks it so funny. We know how Avery feels. I am glad you guys had so much fun! Give Rocco and Presley BIG hugs and kisses for us.

Jill

☂niki. said...

I had a blast! I can't wait to come back! I miss you guys! I'm ready for you guys to come down here! Luckily we don't have to wait much longer!

Kristen said...

Rocco is such a stud...lets hope his baby masculine side doesnt feel threatened when Easton arrives!

Tracie said...

Mandi - I miss you! It has been fun to read your blog and see your super cute kiddos - they are adorable!!